Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vinformax.chit...@gmail.com <vinformax.bala...@gmail.com>.

Job Description: As a full-stack Lead Ruby on Rails developer , you will
support our customer in developing and maintaining new and existing Ruby on
Rails based applications that are critical for the program organization.
Responsibilities: ·         Develop and maintain new and existing Ruby on
Rails based applications ·         Design new relational data models and
update existing ones using MySQL databases ·         Develop low fidelity
UI mock-ups using tools like Balsamiq or equivalent ·         Develop code
for both front-end and back-end components ·         Utilize responsive web
design techniques in ensuring the UI is mobile optimized ·         Adhere
to Section 508 guidelines and compliance requirements ·         Apply
Behavior Driven Development (BDD) techniques and automate tests using
Cucumber/Gherkin ·         Embrace agile development process adapting to
scrum and kanban methodologies as appropriate ·         Develop
architecture diagrams, system documentation and any other instructional
materials as required Required Qualifications: ·         5 years of
dedicated Ruby on Rails development experience ·         Expert knowledge
of JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX, MySQL, and Git/SVN version control system.
·         Expert knowledge of BDD and related tools namely Cucumber and
Gherkin ·         Familiar and comfortable with tools like Vagrant to spin
up virtual environments ·         Solid metadata modeling expertise and
implementing schemas using MySQL tools
YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){CKEDITOR.replace('description');});

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Chithra.T
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)