Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: Device Driver Engineer

*Location: *Santa Clara, CA

*Experience*: 9+ Years

*JD:*
 Good C and ARM assembly language skills
• Experience developing low level software (such as low level device
drivers for PCIe, DMA and similar peripherals) that interacts with the HW
• Experience with embedded OS’s (ThreadX) preferred
• Good debugging skills – experience using ARM DStream/Lauterbach
debuggers, Logic Analyzers
• An ideal candidate would have previously worked on Chip/Platform bring
up.
• Good knowledge of multi-core ARM processors.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]