Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self, Sudhakar from *logic soft**.* We have a requirement for *Project
Manager* *for **Pittsburgh, PA*

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at *614-884-5544
Ext. 229*, Drop the suitable profiles on *sudha...@logicsoftusa.com
<sudha...@logicsoftusa.com>*

*Title: Project Manager*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Experience Level: 8 to 10 Years*

*Responsibilities:*

·       Provide end-to-end project management

·       Should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ *digital
lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements*.

·       Scope project requirements and prepare budget

·       Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress

·       Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement
digital projects

·       Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met

·       Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement
specifications

·       Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics

·       Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with
delegated tasks

·       Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to
resolve issues

·       Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects

*Requirements:*

·       *Proven work experience as a Digital project manager*

·       Hands on experience with project management software, like MS
Project and AtTask

·       Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS

·       Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics

·       Knowledge of UE software

·       Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility
and compatibility issues

·       Excellent organization and time management skills

·       Communication and team management skills

·       Any Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar.Muchumari*

*Logic soft,inc.*

5900, Sawmill Road, Suite 200, Dublin, OH - 43017

WORK:  (614) 884-5544 x 229| FAX:  (614) 884-5540 |

Email: sudha...@logicsoftusa.com | Visit Us: www.logicsoftusa.com |