Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vinformax.bala...@gmail.com

Job Description: Minimum 6-8 years of related software development
experience Strong hands-on experience with Objective-C, SWIFT  programming
on OS X In depth understanding of Objective-C programming and design
patterns Comfortable developing apps driven by RESTful web services
Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code Strong unit testing
skills and exposure to GIT Strong UI development skills ideally have worked
with iOS and OS X. Comfortable writing an OS X or iOS application from
scratch. Fluent in AppKit and related frameworks. Fluent with CoreData.
Fluent with JSON and integrating web services. Proficient with Framework
design.
YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){CKEDITOR.replace('description');});

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Balaji.S
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)