Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vinformax.bala...@gmail.com

Job Description: 4 + Years Strong performance engineer - Should have Java
programming experience. - Strong understanding of the workings of common
technology stacks from a performance perspective (Messaging services like
Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Oracle DB, JVM) - Understands different design patterns
 - Experience in writing SQLs  - Experience working in unix/linux platform
- Experience in using some performance testing tools and/or profiling tools
(LoadRunner, JMeter, Yourkit, Dynatrace, etc.,)
YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){CKEDITOR.replace('description');});

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Balaji.S
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)