Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vinformax.bala...@gmail.com

Job Description: 4-6 yrs. Mesos consulant, who would help us setup,
maintain and productionalize the Mesos infrastructure.  Excellent
communication skills, Trouble shoot system related issues and get it fixed
on time.
YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){CKEDITOR.replace('description');});

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Balaji.S
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)