Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: BI Business Analyst

*Location*: Winston Salem, NC

*Primary skills* - hands own experience with Informatica, PL/SQL
development and SQL Server & previously played Business Analyst roles.

4+ years of hands on working experience in writing Oracle & T-SQL queries &
performance tuning and SQL Server

3+ years of PL/SQL programming experience.

hands on working experience in Informatica Power Center. Version 8.1 &
above.

Domain knowledge of CPG industry will be helpful.

Hands on knowledge on SSIS is a plus but not mandatory.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121

Email: swam...@sysmind.com