Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: AWS developer

*Location*:  Philadelphia,PA

*Skills*:
AWS certified Developer, Experience with Scripting Language – Shell,Perl ,
Proficient with atleast one Programming Language.:

*JD*:

*Technologies/Skills Required*

   - Certified AWS developer- Associate level.
   - One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an
   AWS-based application
   - Experience working as Developer in Telecom Project.good to have AWS
   experience in such project but not must to have.
   - At least 2 years of Development experience working with Scripting
   language such as Perl & Shell.
   - In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
   - A desire to learn and keep up with new technologies that transcends
   current crazes and trendy tools or frameworks.
   - Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical
   and non-technical audiences.
   - Deep understanding of what motivates, inspires and stifles software
   teams.

.Experience with agile methods, along with having found their limitations
and ways to overcome them.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121