Hello,

Hope you are doing great today…!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you have consultant kindly let me know. Please revert me
on pank...@sysmind.com

*Role* :: Performance Engineer
*Location*: El Segundo, CA

*Description* ::

Update the existing scripts for JMETER for testing

Update existing scrips for Selenium

Develop/enhance existing Java framework

Organize calls with different stake holders and keep them updated on the
progress and issue identified.

Qualifications

Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or
related field), Master's degree preferred

Sound Java background

Good motivation and less learning curve and able to come up on speed with
technologies

*Pankaj Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

   Phone: 609-897-9670 x 3501
   Email: pank...@sysmind.com