The requirement I am working on is SAP ABAP Developer consultant located in
Louisville TN. contract opportunity.
*GC AND USC Only*
SAP ABAP Developer
The Senior SAP ABAP Developer is responsible for the development and
maintenance of enterprise SAP applications, interfaces, and programs. In
this role, the individual will participate across multiple SAP work streams.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions
• Code, Test, Debug, Document and Support of the SAP
• Work as part of a team environment to address "on call"
situations such as system unavailability, loss of functionality, or
emergency break-fix scenarios.
• Minimum eight to ten years’ of SAP/ABAP development
• Experience in Web Dynpro, BSP, SOA, Web Services, and IDOC.
• Ability to work with business/technical lead's to turn
requirements into quality, working ABAP code.
• Extensive experience with Classical/Interactive Reports, BDC,
RFC, logical databases, Module Pool, BAPI, SAP Scripts, Smart forms and
• Strong custom development skills in SAP Workflow and Workflow
• Strong knowledge and proven experience writing new and
modifying ABAP reports, user exits, BADI, BTE, and dialogue programming.
• Proven experience with ABAP Proxy-based Interfaces.
• Working knowledge and proven experience in Object Oriented
ABAP using ALV Grids, Tree controls, Event handling, Split containers and
• Manufacturing experience is a plus
*Sr. Manager (Client Relations)*
*Jace IT Group*
Ph: 302-569 3111, Email: dee...@jaceig.com
Fax: 302-996-5818, www.jaceig.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.