Greetings From,

IDC Technologies Inc.

Any interest in following position.

Title : DevOps Engineer

 Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 6 to *12 months *

*Job Description :*

*Responsibilities*

Looking for a DevOps Engineer to work collaboratively with software
engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline
our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment,
monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev.,
test and production environments.

Requirements:

•             Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration

•             Experience with automation/configuration management using
either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent

•             Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and
cloud services (experience with AWS is required)

•             Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a
plus, too, since we also use Redis)

•             A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl
and/or Ruby)

•             Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an
always-up, always-available service

·         Must have a background in Java development, not just someone who
has been a systems admin.

·         This role is all about automating and improving processes to make
them more effective and efficient for the SDLC. This is a very technical
role, which will be a best fit for someone who has been a developer but
knows operations very well so is able to run them.

·         Must have great knowledge on application servers and database
servers, have experience with Java, JBOSS, Maven, Jenkins, Selenium,
automating, configuring, and well versed in command lines.

·         Soft skills- looking for someone with passion, a "get it done"
attitude who will not say "I’m not a developer i don’t know how to do that,
that’s a developers job", have maturity and a developers mindset.

Thanks and Regards

 *Tabish Abdin Khan*

*Technical Recruiter*

 *IDC Technologies Inc.*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA – 95035*

*Ph: 408-668-9301 Email: tabish.ab...@idctechnologies.com
<tabish.ab...@idctechnologies.com> Website: www.idctechnologies.com
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*;

--