Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: Data Scientist

*Location*: Moorestown, NJ

*Essential Skills:*

Data Science and Analytic Consulting

Hands on with SQL, R, Python, SAS, Spark, Scala, Matlab

*Primary Responsibility*

·          Advanced Analytics solution consulting to engage with business
function

·          Guiding client on analytics adoption & journey

·          Conceptualize and drive development of analytics solutions

·          Lead analytics consulting engagements

*Skills & Experience*

·          Advanced analytics professional with commercial acumen

·          Strong domain specific analytics experience in Retail or Banking
or Telecom industries

·          6-15 years of analytics experience in analytics consulting &
data science area

·          Master’s in Business Administration / Engineering / Statistics /
Economics / Operations Research / Computer Science

·          Hands on with SQL, R, Python, SAS, Spark, Scala, Matlab etc

·         Experience with Machine Learning

·         Worked on large data sets

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121