*Position: ServiceNow Developer*
*Location: Richmond, VA*
*Engagement: 6+ Months Contract to hire*
*Rate - $50/ hr On c2c*
*Need USC or GC only.....*
We are seeking an experienced ServiceNow developer to join our team. The
role will focus on application development and support in our ServiceNow
environments. Daily activities will include implementing new ServiceNow
solutions, integrating ServiceNow with other applications, and the
maintenance/enhancement of the existing ServiceNow applications.
- Design and delivery of new technical solutions based on the ServiceNow
- Configuration/customization of the ServiceNow system including screen
tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, and dashboards
- Write scripts, packages, and functions, as needed, to support the
applications. Use scripting tools and Service Now functionality that
automate routine tasks being done in Service Now.
- Maintain UNOS’s instances of ServiceNow including routine changes,
configuration adjustments, defect resolution and enhancements to existing
- Research and deploy new releases and/or enhancements in to the
ServiceNow development and production environments
- Actively collaborate with other teammates to perform code reviews and
discuss new developments and projects
- 3+ years of ServiceNow development experience
- AngularJS, Apache, Glide and/or Jelly Scripting
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including the
creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident,
Problem, Change, Service Request, etc.
- Experience developing custom applications within the ServiceNow
platform from the ground up.
*Additional Skills and Qualifications*
- Experience administering ServiceNow instances including the delegation
of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI
actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items and updates of all other
existing solutions requiring revisions
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
- 4-year degree in IT or related field of study, or equivalent experience
*Thanks & Regards,*
*732- 837- 2138*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.