*Hello,*

*GREETINGS !!*

*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*

*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
Availability ASAP.*

*POSITION: DevOps Ansible Engineers*

* INTERVIEW: Phone than F2F Interview*

*LOCATION: Seattle,Wa*

*DURATION:6 MONTHS*

*START :ASAP*

*Job Overview:*

We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to lead the automation
strategy to support our continuous integration pipeline and delivery
systems for our product development organization. We’re building a team and
a culture that respects the craft of product and software engineering
whereby you will provide expertise and leadership to problems that really
matter.

You will apply your system engineering expertise to improve the health care
experience for both patients and providers. The system engineer plays a
critical role in developing the Digital Innovation environment at an
enterprise level across the organization. You are state of the art in this
domain, and will be our internal expert and thought leader.

Who you are and What you will do:

·         Have a passion for continuous improvement, thrive in and be a
leader in organizations that keeps pace with the state of the art, and be
an example and mentor to your team.

·         Lead the automation platform strategy for the Digital Innovation
Group including coaching and leadership in automation architecture best
practices.

·         Be an expert with agile continuous integration, delivery and
DevOps & will champion the culture, processes, and tools required to
maintain a frictionless high quality development environment.

·         Build strategies to utilize automation to provision and secure
infrastructure, software and other technical components that are baked into
the orchestration of all software tiers.

·         Assist in building, maintaining and debugging state-of-the-art
engineering technical approaches and multi-tier cloud applications (IaaS &
PaaS) with security best practices enforced.

·         Guide technical design activities to ensure design intent is
clear and infrastructure impact understood.

·         Demonstrated track record of building high performing
infrastructures and building security into the DNA of products.

·         Contribute to providing technical input for risk analysis,
disaster recovery, architectural strategy and data center evolution.

*Qualifications:*

Your expertise:

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination
of education and relevant experience.

·         3 years system administration and architecture experience across
multiple systems, languages and frameworks.

·         2 years supporting and securing Linux or Windows systems in 24x7
production environments.

·         2 plus years scripting and programming experience with
technologies such as python, powershell, java, C ,php, SQL.

1 years’ experience working with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef,
Ansible, Jenkins or similar technology.

Thanks,

*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |Email:n...@apetan.com

*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070 |