Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*H1B consultant Passport no. for I94 Verification *

*Please note we may ask for supporting documents/details to verify
genuineness of resume to avoid any fake submissions to our clients.*

*Valid LinkedIn ID or any online portfolio is highly desirable.*

*Thank you for your support and looking for your continued support*

*Role*: Linux Administrator

*Location*: Middletown, NJ

*JD::*

 Strong Linux skillset, specifically for Ubuntu and Redhat

2.      Demonstrate expertise in Linux Administration

3.      Strong experience with virtualization technologies, primarily KVM
and VMWare

4.      Experience with enterprise storage from Hitachi

5.      Significant experience with common server hardware from vendors
such as HP and Dell

6.      Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills

7.      Good communication skills

8.      5-8 years of experience in Linux/Virtualization.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121

Email: swam...@sysmind.com