Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Only USC/GC*

*Role*: Lead UI Developer
*Location*:  Houston, TX

*JD::*
Web Framework using which clients can create their dashboard application.
The framework is developed in Angular 2/TypeScript and lets the clients
choose individual components (which have their own functionality) to be
hosted in the application. The components can seamlessly communicate with
each other.
*Responsibilities:*
·         Interacting with clients in collecting high-level project
requirements, converting the client requirements into system requirements,
analyzing the requirements, estimating the time and effort required, and
proposing design solutions.
·         Develop applications in fast paced Agile Development Environment
and methodologies including Test Driven Development and Scrum
·         Develop and guide teams on the user interface using *HTML5, CSS3,
Angular2, Bootstrap and TypeScript*
·         Troubleshooting code defects and deploying timely fixes as per
the project build schedule
·         Used *Git* for version control
·         Used *BootStrap* and *SASS* for application layout

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121

Email: swam...@sysmind.com