Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: Avaya Domain expert
*Location*: Sunnyvale, CA

*JD::*

*Responsibilities:*

* Work closely with business owners and project managers to define and
create call flows

* Work with IVR developers to create Avaya CM based objects

* Control all aspects of call flow setup including VDNs, skills, vectors,
agents

* Troubleshoot telephony related issues including Avaya CM and AES.

* Lead small and medium projects, interface with internal groups

* Provide reporting data from CMS to customer base if needed

* Work on ticket escalations

* Create and maintain contact center documentation

* Working on Google's Next Gen contact center system

*Minimum qualifications:*

* In-depth knowledge of AVAYA call center environment.

* Should understand ACD functionality of Avaya CM, and able to design the
complex vectors if required.

* Needs to understand call queueing mechanics

* Hands on experience on CMS provisioning , and reporting tasks.

* Must be have experience with call recording solutions (Nice, Verint,
Juniper, Harmony or others)

* Should have understating of AES server and CTI functionality which uses
for call control.

* Can be able to work independently and good decision making skill.

* Good documentation skill so no data get misplaced.

* Good verbal and written communication skill.

* Capable of multitasking so can handle multiple projects and tasks at one
time.

* Willing to learn and adapt to our engineering environment

*Preferred qualifications:*

* Experience in Avaya CM 6 SIP based environment including Session Manager
and SBCs

* Knowledge of Linux and Shell scripting

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121

Email: swam...@sysmind.com