Hello Partners,

We are looking for *C# Developer *for one of our client at *Houston, TX*.
Please let me know your interest.

*C# Developer*

* Location: Houston, TX Contract duration (in months)* 12 Months Rate:
$45/hr*

Job Details: Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of
application architecture document and creation of design artifacts; deliver
high quality codes, support activities related to implementation and
transition; interface with internal team and key stakeholders; analyze and
resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC
WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.

*Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) * *1. C Sharp
2. WPF
3. SQL Server

*Nice to have skills:*

1.     C++

*Desired years of experience*: *
Above 5 years

Education/ Certifications (Required):
B.Tech

Thanks & Regards,

*Dev Chauhan*

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

Hangout: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com