*Required Experience: **10 Years*
*LinkedIn* *link + **Visa **copy required during submission.*
*Position: SQL Server Developer*
*Location: Redmond, WA Duration: 6 months+*
*SQL Server with Agile Environment*
· Minimum 8 years of working experience in developing database
projects using SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
· Heavy T-SQL
· Minimum 8 years of working development experience in SSRS and
· Hands-on SQL programming skills such as writing stored
procedures, views, triggers, cursors, sub queries, user defined functions
· Working knowledge of database design, data architecture, and well
versed with SQL Server best practices
· Working experience and knowledge of execution plan for tuning
· Working experience in performance tuning especially tuning
complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies
· Working experience with test driven development and Agile
methodologies, as well as Waterfall project life cycle
· Experience in software install and configuration.
· A basic - mid-level understanding of C#, XML, and OOD is a huge
*Sharath Chandra* || Talent Acquisition Specialist
Techgene Solutions LLC || www.techgene.com (An E-Verified Company)
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Techgene. The
recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email. We respect your privacy, if you do not
wish to hear from us please reply with the subject line "Remove".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.