Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: Technical Program Manager (Exp Build and release)

*Location*: Milwaukee, WI

*JD::*

8-10 Years experience in Project Management. Should have excellent project
management skills, drive projects and deliver results.

*2+ Years experience in managing releases and good knowledge on
Build/Release/Deployment process of java applications*

Prior development/coding experience required

Should have experience in working in environments which have lot of
dependencies and technologies (*Weblogic, OMS, Gravity, .NET, MQ, Tibco)*

Preferred-knowledge on GIT, Jenkins (job DSL), Ansible and counsel.

Preferred-knowledge on POC and OMS.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121