*Hello,*

*                      Hope you are doing well, the job description is at
the bottom. *

*                                *

*                             Please Respond back with your updated resume*

* *

*Position         : Teradata Developer*

* *

*Location        :Richmond, VA*

* *

*Duration        :6 Months*

* *

* *

* I have had 5/6 interviews on these positions and could only close 1*

*There are 10 positions to close here*

* *

*I have slots for tomorrow evening for skype interviews*

* *

*Job Description:*

- Senior Teradata Developer responsible for the design and development of
Teradata DW solution, which includes deliverables associated to the
following:
- Extraction from legacy system¨
- Informatica ETL onto Teradata system
- Semantic model and BO universe
- Set of predefined BO reports

Skills Needed:

* Requires experience in DW design and modeling to meet needs of complex
global reporting solutions
* Very desirable to have experience in Teradata, Informatica, and Business
Objects solutions development
* Ability to understand business and technical requirements and architect
solutions based on them.
* Experience in documenting BI solutions and working with global
implementation teams
* Exposure to Agile project development methodologies

* Thanks and Regards,***

*Abdul Hakeem*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Phone: +1 773-782-6096*