*Note : * Consultant should be local to IWOA / Nearby only ( our client
need someone to come for face to face )***

* *

*Dear All,*

* *

*Greetings from “Symphony Corporation.,”*

* *

*One of our client is looking for  .Net Developer  With **Telerik Controls
exp***

* *

*Please send your resumes to
**ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com*<ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com>
* *

* *

*Position Title : .Net Developer  With **Telerik Controls exp***

* *

*Location : IWOA*

* *

*Skills Required :*

ASP.NET , ASP.NET MVC3 Razor  , C#, LINQ, Fluent Validations

Jquery, Jquery Controls,  *Telerik Controls, Flexgrids*

Mailer component ,Custom HTML/Jquery helper functions

AJAX ,JSON , HTML , CSS

Java Script

Microsoft SQL Server 2008 /2005

GIT

* *

*--*

*Sincerely,*

*Ramesh Kumar  | Resource Manager*

*O: 608 467 5695** I
**ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com*<ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com>
*  ***

*Symphony
Corporation*<http://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esymphonycorp%2Ecom%2F&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0>
* A SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company  *

*We synchronize business, technology and people*

*[image: Description: Description: Description: View my profile on LinkedIn]
**www.linkedin.com/in/ramramudu/* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ramramudu/>*
*