Immediate reply-Pls send resumes to *shashank....@rgtalent.com*

Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

C#/.NET Programmer

*Project Location*

Rochester MN

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* **
Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: Telephonic and Skype*
C#.NET Development - 5 years

Previous development in *medical/clinical application* - 1 year

Will work on-site in Rochester, MN developing screens and services for an
in-house developed ICU application.

Must be comfortable in a *rapid-paced, prototyping work environment*.

Must be proficient in English language.