Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Jasper/IReport Engineer* for one of our client at *Austin,
TX*. Please let me know your interest.

*Jasper/IReport Engineer*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Phone and then on-site F2F*

For these particular req's I need some guys more on the technical
report writer side SPECIFICALLY in Jasper/IReport.  In order of my
preference of skills:

·         JasperServer/IReport experience - ability to create complex
reports with scripting and other advanced features of IReport

·         Experience with reporting/business knowledge/troubleshooting
of large scale/high volume/enterprise application DBs (understanding
the business and data flows from a functional
perspective)....obviously

·         tolling/transportation experience a plus

·         Ninja SQL skills :-)

*Preferred Qualifications:*

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer science/Computer engineering /
Electrical engineering (Q).

·         Minimum 3 years combined experience working with multiple
key relational database management system (RDBMS) platforms and
related tools such as SQL Server, Oracle and/or DB2.

·         Experience designing and writing reports using Jaspersoft
Technologies (Q).

·         Experience with Jasper Server/IReports or comparable B.I.
software platform.

·         Experience utilizing advanced Crystal Reports development is desired.

·         Experience with data modeling and ETL concepts to process
requests that cannot feasibly be met with current production database
design.

·         Ability to read a complex data model, quickly learn the flow
of data through the application/database and apply this knowledge to
create accurate results for data analysis and query/report requests.

·         Ability to take requirements and create documentation for
reporting changes, new reports, new database structure requested, etc.

·         Ability to write queries to validate data when questioned by users.

·         Ability to migrate reports from Perl to a newer B.I.
reporting platform.

·         Java J2EE skills with Websphere is a plus.

·         Strong data analysis ability extremely important, including
knowledge of financial and/or accounting concepts to handle stringent
financial reporting requirements.

·         Knowledge and experience with the full software development
lifecycle a plus.

·         Experience with Rational Application Developer (RAD) a plus
but not required.

·         Development in Windows and UNIX (Linux Red Hat) preferred.

·         CS Link application a plus.

·         Perl skills with an ability to create well-structured programs a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.