Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Mid-Level MS SQL Database Developer/Administrator *for
one of our client at *Detroit, MI*. Please let me know your interest.

*Mid-Level MS SQL Database Developer/Administrator*

*Location: Detroit, MI Duration: 6+ months *

Interview Process:  Phone interview followed by video if out of state.

 *Citizenship Requirements:  MUST BE GREEN CARD OR CITIZEN*

We are looking for a *Mid-Level MS SQL Database Developer/Administrator *that
has experience with *SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008,* and *SQL Server
2012. *

The role requires *80% SQL Development* and *20% SQL Server
Administration. *

 *Required experience: *

·         BS in Computer Science/related field or equivalent experience.

·         Minimum 5 years of SQL Server Development experience (SQL Server
2005 \ SQL Server 2008 \ SQL Server 2012) Query Analyzer, Stored
Procedures/Functions.

·         3+ Data Modeling (Physical/Logical) experience.

·         Experience with Profiler, Performance Monitor and other SQL
Server Management Studio (SSMS) tools.

·         Experience in MS SQL based services include the SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL
Server Analysis Services (SSAS).

·         Experience / Understanding of Agile development.

·         Experience with virtual environments (VMWare).

·         Excellent communication, technical and project management skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.