Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAP BW Developer

*Project Location*

White Plains NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* MOI:: T+Skype*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Major Purpose of Job:*

BW Development in FI, MM, ISU, HR areas.

*Essential Job Functions:*

   - BW Development including (not limited to) infoproviders,
   transformation, process chains.
   - Activate and enhance standard extractors.
   - Build custom extractors as needed.
   - ABAP coding for extractor enhancements and transformations.
   - BEx reporting, Business Objects reporting.
   - Configurations needed for standard datasources.
   - Additional standard BW developer activities as needed.

*Requirements: *

Required Skills: Excellent BW development skills. Proficient in ABAP
programming. Reporting skills in BEx and business objects. Good
communication skills. Ability to transform user requirements to technical
requirements.

Experience: Candidates need to be very experienced in SAP BW development.
Experience in FI, MM, HR areas. ISU preferred. Good reporting experience in
BEx, workbook and excel functionalities. Business Objects Reporting
experience.