*Please Share me profiles at hars...@tresourceinc.com
<hars...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello

Hope you are doing great!!

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

Job Title :  .Net Developer

Location :    Santa Clara/CA

Duration :    6+ Months

*MOI : Telephonic + F2F*

RESPONSIBILITIES:

•             Design and develop enterprise distributed multi-tiered
software in an Agile environment.

•             Translation of market requirements into a software designs
for your area of focus.

•             Incorporate leading edge technology into our software
products.

•             Solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and
complexity.

QUALIFICATIONS:

•             Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or similar discipline or equivalent.

•             4+ years of prior hands-on experience in architecting and
designing distributed systems.

•             Expert in Microsoft Technologies - Must have C#, .NET, WPF;
(WCF), a plus to have C++, COM/DCOM.

•             Sound understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems Internals
and Fundamentals.

•             Excellent understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and
Design Patterns and their applicability in architecting and designing
software.

•             Experience in Agile Software Development Practices (Scrum or
other) TDD, BDD, Unit Testing.

•             Experience with tools used for unit testing - nUnit, GTest
for example.

•             Quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving
skills.

•             Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Thanks and Regards,

Harshit Mittal | Sr.Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext ; 674, Cell: 408-502-5132

Hangout: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> harshit.rgtalent | Fax: 408-884-2409

hars...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com