Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

I represent Tekshapers Inc., a leading IT staffing organization.

*Workday Certified Benefits Consultant (Remote Position)*

*Duration: 12 + months extendable contract*

*Rate: Quote your best competitive rate*

*Copy of Benefits certification is required.*

*Immediate hire…. *

*Skills/Experience/Responsibilities*

·         Workday HCM and *Benefits Certified* and strong knowledge of the
Workday offering.

·         Work directly with clients to implement, support and integrate
Workday Benefits technology solutions into their business environments

·         Provide delivery support for Workday Human Capital Management
applications to our clients

·         1+ year demonstrated HCM and Benefits
implementation/configuration experience.

·         2+ years of application requirements gathering and design,
including process mapping and gap analysis

·         1+ years prior consulting experience

·         1+ years of additional Workday Module Certification and
implementation in any of the following: Compensation,  Absence, or Advance
Reporting

·         Ability to configuring the system based on the client
requirements.

·         Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely.

concerns, don't hesitate to let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards!

*Vibhoj Kumar Shukla*

Tekshapers, Inc.