Hi,

Share me matching profile at *gsha...@tekshapers.com*
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position-  Drupal Developer*

*Duration – 6+ Month*

*Location-  NYC, NY*

*Interview Process – Telephonic and Face To Face    *

JD:

Need custom drupal module development, production modules that are working
currently

We currently have an exciting and collaborative opportunity located in New
York City for a Drupal Developer.  This position will support the company's
Exlora which runs on Drupal.

Qualified candidates must be familiar and fluent in Drupal api, PHP, MySQL,
HTML(5), CSS(3) and Javascript and must have experience in building custom
modules for Drupal.

There should be some familiarity with Aquia platform & deployment, a CDN
like Akamai, GIT, Drush, and Varnish.

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*