Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Sr. ETL Developer*

New York, NY

6+ Months Contract

*Phone and F2F*

*Project:* Fixed Income Client Reporting

*Primary Skill Set Focus:* Must have strong development skills in SQL, ETL,
Data Modeling and SSIS – we are looking for someone who has built a data
warehouse from scratch, not someone who has just been on the support side

*Secondary Skill Sets:* SSRS, Oracle PL/SQL database development experience

The Consultant ETL Developer will be responsible for creating solutions to
support data marts and client reporting systems.

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

•             Design, develop, and support tools to support the investment
management process

•             Develop database procedures, transformations, integrations,
and queries to access and transform data

•             Use ETL, SSIS and SQL technologies to prepare data for
applications and reporting tools (SSRS)

•             Create data models to support applications and reporting

•             Think strategically and consider best practices when
developing to ensure maximum reusability, supportability, and performance.

•             Define test conditions and develop accurate and complete test
plans

•             Debug and troubleshoot issues and implement fixes

•             Develop technical documentation around data mapping

*REQUIREMENTS*

•             Bachelor Degree preferably in Computer Science or IT related
field

•             7-8+ years of data integration experience with ETL
development using Microsoft and/or Oracle technologies

•             Strong database development skills required – Oracle PL/SQL
preferred

•             Strong experience Data Modeling – with a focus on Data Mart
design and dimensional modeling required

•             Strong skills in data comparison and data profiling. Familiar
with data analysis and data reconciliation tools and techniques.

•             Experience with the Microsoft development platform SSIS
required, and/or SSRS preferred

•             Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work
independently in a rapidly changing environment

•             Strong analytical skills, ability to translate business
requirements into software

•             *Solid verbal and written communication.  Able to communicate
effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management*

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.