*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Change Management*

*Location: Reston, VA*

*Duration: 6 months*

Change Manager is responsible for driving operational performance
improvement by leading, facilitating, coordinating, managing, and improving
the production operations change management processes to proactively manage
change, ensure high SLA performance, and ensure high customer satisfaction.

*Responsibilities/Key Tasks*
*Change Manager:*

   - Manage the change management process to ensure minimal customer and
   service impact using ITIL-based best practices.
   - Define a program to manage changes in our hosted products:  Set,
   enforce, and communicate standards for the process around defining,
   approving, and implementing changes throughout our hosting world.
   - Aggressively scrutinize all change requests to ensure accurate and
   complete inputs, appropriate risk and impact assessment, thorough
   deployment and back-out plans, thorough validation plans, and thorough
   communications plans.
   - Convene, manage, and moderate appropriate CRB meetings (ideally,
   including only necessary and relevant participants).
      - Ensure process is followed for approving requested changes and in
      assessing and prioritizing changes during these meetings.
   - Perform post-change follow-ups to ensure changes completed at high
   quality – identify lessons learned, develop corrective and preventive
   actions, and drive prioritization and completion.
   - Update and maintain all documentation. (policy, procedures, guides,
   etc.)

 *Incident Management Coordinator:*

   - Define, document, train, and refine our incident management processes.
   - For major incidents (and at request of sr. management):
      - Conduct AAR meetings and document findings,
      - Create Incident reports

 *Continual Service Improvement*

   - As a result of AAR meetings or other findings, catalog improvements we
   can make in order to improve our service availability and reliability,
   - Review CSI tasks on a regular basis with stakeholders:
      - Prioritize the most effective CSI tasks,
      - Ensure we have constant measurable movements in the most effective
      improvement opportunities,
   - Develop/Review change/incident management metrics to measure and
   report performance.
   - Report on completed CSI items as a KPI for the organization.

*Qualifications/Education Requirement:*

   - ITIL v3 certification required.
   - Minimum 7 years experience.
   - Very strong, demonstrated operational change/incident management
   experience required, preferably in a complex infrastructure, Internet
   services production operations environment.
   - Demonstrated experience developing and analyzing operational
   performance and metrics using statistical methods required.
   - Demonstrated experience developing and improving operational processes
   and procedures using ITIL-based best practices required.
   - Demonstrated production operations experience, with direct experience
   administering/managing applications, systems, databases, and networks
   required.
   - Demonstrated knowledge of and interdependencies between operating
   systems, databases, networks, firewalls, application services, web
   services, and service infrastructures required.
   - Advanced MS Excel skills required.
   - Advanced meeting facilitation skills and the ability to speak in front
   of an audience.
   - Experience with script writing and tool automation required.
   - Experience with process automation and workflow a plus.
   - Experience with administering the *Service-now* Change Management
   module is a strong plus.
   - Release management experience a plus.
   - Business analysis experience a plus.
   - Extreme attention to detail.
   - Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication and
   presentation skills.
   - Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple, shifting
   priorities.
   - Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
   - Proven experience in driving projects from conception through
   implementation.
   - Self-motivated and takes initiative to get projects done.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>