*Job Title*

*Oracle P2P Functional*

*Project Location*

*Atlanta GA*

*Duration*

*12 months /Contract*

*  Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Skype Oracle EBS Procure-to-Pay
(P2P) Functional Consultant – Oracle R12.2 Upgrade *

Our client, an elite Oracle Platinum Partner and award winning systems
integrator is expanding our West Coast presence with a new team and new
projects.
If you're New Year’s Resolution includes joining a world class consulting
company - put BIAS on the top of your list!
Our client is looking for an Oracle EBS Consultant who can leverage their
Oracle Procure-to-Pay functional and process expertise to support a
large-scale Oracle R12.2 upgrade / implementation.

*Here's what makes you an ideal Consultant for our Oracle Applications
Practice: *

   - Strong functional knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite Procure-to-Pay
   R12
   - Expertise with some or all of the following: Purchasing, iProcurement,
   Procurement Contracts, AP, iSupplier, iExpense, Supplier Lifecycle
   management, and EBTax
   - Proven experience with Public Sector implementations

*Required Skills & Experience:*

   - Consulting Experience - Previous Consulting experience working for an
   Oracle Consulting Partner or Systems Integrator
   - *Expert Oracle Functional Knowledge* - outstanding functional
   knowledge of Oracle Procure-to-Pay / Oracle Financials
   - *Previous Project Leadership Experience* – leading large, scale
   projects as a Functional or Project lead.
   - Effective communication and facilitation skills with proven ability to
   communicate with senior level executives, key stakeholders and project teams
   - Excellent presentation skills with the ability to deliver impromptu
   whiteboard sessions and PowerPoint presentation.
   - Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS Project,
   and Visio a must
   - Experience managing blended delivery models (decentralized teams in
   multiple time zones, including offshore resources)
   - Well versed in the Oracle Unified Method – past experience with
   creating OUM deliverables; OUM® and ITIL® certifications a plus
   - Outstanding customer service with attention to detail and effective
   follow-through

*Meenu Sharma*

*Head-Recruitment | RG Talent Inc.*
*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*
*Phone: 510-443-0757 x 105*
*Fax: 510-952-4633*
*Email *me...@rgtalent.com  ,* Hangout: meenu.rgtalent*

*In my absence please contactAdil Zaman at the following
addressadil.za...@rgtalent.com <adil.za...@rgtalent.com>  Disclaimer: Under
Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at rem...@rgtalent.com