*Please Reply me on rugender.na...@rsystems.com
<rugender.na...@rsystems.com>*

*Title:                                     Jr. Drupal Developer*

*Contract Duration :                6 Months*

*Location:                             Texas(Carrollton)*

*Client :                                 Magic Logix*

*Visa: USC , GC , EAD-GC , TN and H1B*

*Rate will be $43 /hr on C2C*

*Job Description*

Magic Logix is seeking a full-time Drupal Developer to join our team in
Carrollton, Texas. This must be a dynamic individual who exhibits intense
passion for web development. We're easy going and love our jobs over here.
A love of coffee and the occasional game of pool or air hockey aren't
required, but they're definitely encouraged.

As a web developer, you should have a strong competency for developing
websites using PHP and MySQL and have a passion for staying up to date with
the latest web technologies and best practices. You should have strong
attention to detail and enjoy reading and writing clean code. At times
you'll report to a project lead or manager, while other times you'll be
directing a team.

Core job requirements include:

•             5+ years object oriented PHP 5

•             Expert in hand coding HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript/jQuery

•             Expertise with Drupal and Wordpress

•             Ability to code cutting edge designs that validate and follow
accessibility guidelines

•             JavaScript troubleshooting (Firebug and other browser
debugging tools)

•             Strong understanding of object oriented MVC web development

•             Development experience on PHP-based frameworks

If you're in the Dallas-Fort Worth area or have been looking for an excuse
to live here (it's a pretty excellent place, not going to lie) and want
this full-time, permanent position, apply now and beat your colleagues to
the punch.

--

*Thanks & Regards *

*Rugen Nagar*

R Systems Inc

5000,Windplay Drive,El Dorado Hills,CA 95762

Desk no: *916-692-3594*  Fax: 916-939-6337

[CMMi & PCMM Level 5 Company] ISO 27001 |Six Sigma

Web*:* www.rsystems.com

[image: cid:image001.png@01CF57D3.4811B630]

*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*