*Please forward the resumes to s...@canopyone.com <s...@canopyone.com>*

*Prefer Locals – Face to face required. (If non-local interview expenses
will be paid by client) – Candidate needs to work for PST timings*

*Position:  .NET Project Manager*

*Location: Calabasas, CA*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

Candidate will be responsible for managing projects, technology, and a team
of developers.

Candidate should be highly experienced and have good technical skills to
contribute code, but will also lead a team, work with product managers,
ensure quality, and enforce processes and standards.

*10+ years Senior Web Developer with 5+ years as a Lead using Microsoft
technologies*

Develops design documentation, departmental technical guidelines,
checklists, software engineering best practices and How-to guides for
developers.

Solid experience  with Application Patterns, Web and SOA/ESB centric design
patterns.

Solid experience in  ASP.NET MVC , WCF , AngularJS.

Strong experience using CSS, HTML, DHTML, AJAX and JavaScript.

Leads a team through technical analysis, design, construction and
deployment of highly complex / scalable internet application projects.

Experience in data architecture, SQL, and Entity frameworks .

Responsive design

Good leadership skills, must have demonstrated ability to lead a group of
developers.

Demonstrate previous experience with estimating and sizing enhancements and
new large complex projects

Experience in using IBM Data power , IBM MQ is a plus.

Regards

Syam Krishnan

*Technical Recruiter*

*Join my groups to receive my requirements everyday
**https://groups.google.com/d/forum/erp-non-erp-req
<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/erp-non-erp-req>*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

|| *Tel : **703-831-8282 Ext: 241* ||*Fax : **703-439-2550 *||

||*s...@canopyone.com <s...@canopyone.com> *||*www.canopyone.com
<http://www.canopyone.com/>* ||

|| *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>*[image:

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.

.

Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/group/clinical-data-management-india.