Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for * Microsoft CRM Dynamics Consultant *for *Burlington, NC

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.

You can also reach me at 248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles
on *r...@hclglobal.com
<r...@hclglobal.com>*

Title: Microsoft CRM Dynamics Consultant

Location: Burlington, NC

Duration: 6 to 12 months

Rate: DOE

·         Multiple years of Microsoft CRM Dynamics with ability to work
without assistance, being able to provide leadership and be able to manage
complex work efforts

*Skills:*

·         Demonstrated experience working with MS Dynamics CRM Platform
(2004-2013 versions)

·         Sound in Dynamics CRM entities , workflows , configurations ,
customization development , integrations development

·         Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK

·         Demonstrated experience in creating & executing upgrade, rollout
& deployment plans & in coordinating change management

·         Perform application administration activities such as
installation, managing security, configuration, and providing user support
and training

·         Maintain and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including
daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.

·         Plan and implement patches and roll-ups

·         Demonstrated experience with MS Dynamic CRM Online &
interoperability with on-premises line of business applications

·         Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to
extensively analyze customer relationship implications of business
processes and workflows

·         Must have strong written, verbal communication skills.

*Preferred Skills:*

·         Knowledge about ASP.NET , C# , MVC, JQUERY is a plus

·         Knowledge about SQL Server 2008R2, T-SQL.

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,
HCL Global Systems, Inc