Hi,

My name is Ruby and I'm an IT recruiter at United Software Group Inc..,

Below is an urgent requirement for our direct client.

please have a look and reply if you are comfortable.

*Designation::Python Programmer
Work Location: : *Redwood City, CA

*Duration: *Long Term

Sr. Software Engineer folks with 4-7 years’ experience
should do too…prefer to hire these folks. Long term opportunity.

*Engineer*

Must Have

·      Fluent in one programming languages – *Python**.*

·        Experience with JavaScript – Angular, Bootstrap
or other  frameworks is desired

·        Experience working with distributed systems

·        Team-oriented, with strong communication skills

·        Experience working with web services - REST,
JSON etc.

·        Experience working with various Amazon Web Services

*Ruby Kumari*

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110

Dublin, OH 43017

Phone: 614-414-3130 ext-1107

Fax: *1-866-764-1148* <1-866-764-1148>
*rubykum...@usgrpinc.com* <rubykum...@usgrpinc.com>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
word *UNSUBSCRIBE *
<techs...@stratosphere.co.in,wasimah...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>in
the subject line, or click