Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: Data Analytics*

*Location: **Washington, DC(Local only)*

*Duration: 2+ months (can go upto year long)*

I forgot to mention they need to be local. They will be doing phone
screens/in person interviews Friday and early next week. Thanks!

NEW POSITION!! They are saying it is a 8 week contract while they find
someone on their own, but we have someone that was hired on the same length
and has been there a year now so expect it to go longer. The kicker with
this will probably be the grant management experience or affordable
housing/community development experience. Let me know who you have!

No citizenship requirement

One of our analysts in our National Homeownership Program department was
recently promoted into a different position. As a result, we need someone
to assist the team during the transition and while we recruit for the role.

*Requirements: *

      §  3-5 years of solid Data Analytics (Quantitative and Qualitative
data)

o  Comfortable with large datasets and using multiple data sources

o  Manage data reporting for various programs and grants

o  Ability to review, analyze and recognize data trends

     §  Advanced Excel skills (please send test scores on the advanced
testing level)

     §  Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)

     §  Ability to work with a manager who is remote and travels heavily

     §  Work independently and collaboratively. Self-starter.

     §  Strong research skills

     §  Creative and strategic thinker

*Preferred qualifications:*

Understanding of affordable housing, lending programs and/or community
development.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103