*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*We have urgent requirement for the below position.*

*If you have any excellent match for this position please send me resume
and contact details.*

*Please reply at **riz...@tresourceinc.com* <riz...@tresourceinc.com>* for
quick response*

*Title:Mainframe Developer*

*Location:Chicago, IL*

*Contract- December 2016*

*Phone and F2F Interview required **(NO SKYPE)*

*Job description:*

·         Performs all or part of the software development life cycle.

·         Develops and supports applications, modifies/enhances
applications to support changing business/user needs and develops software
enhancements to packaged software products.

·         *Expertise with at least 7 years of onshore experience in COBOL,
CICS, Batch/JCL DB2 and other mainframe tools and utilities on a mainframe
platform*

·         Works independently, receives minimal guidance - Acts as a
resource for colleagues with less experience. Bachelor's Degree in Computer
Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work
experience.

·         At least 7 years of programming/systems analysis experience

·

*Required skills:*

Mainframe Developer with 7 + years of experience in COBOL, CICS, Batch/JCL
DB2

Thanks & Regards

Rizwan

(US IT Recruiter)

Technology Resource Group

1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing

Phone: +1 408-709-1760 x9814

*E-mail:* *riz...@tresourceinc.com* <riz...@tresourceinc.com>* |WEB:*
*www.tresourceinc.com* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>