Hi ,
Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am from Enterprise solution,
I have a good opportunity for you  Please go through the requirement and
send me your updated resume at *sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

*Job Title:* Scrum Master

*Location:* Houston, TX 77001

*Duration:**6+ Months*

*Overview:*

'• Coordinate the Scrum process including facilitating daily meetings  and
iteration meetings, including planning, retrospective and demo
• Help the team manage scope, must-have deliverables and schedule in order
to meet customer expectations
• Facilitate communication on the team
• Identify issues that require management intervention and communicate them
appropriately
• Guide the development effort for desktop / web development projects
• Work closely with development, testing, product management and other
groups to remove impediments to the teams progress
• Coordinate with Product Owners to make sure the Backlog is properly
maintained
• Learn sufficient domain specific material to understand issues

*Primary Skills:*

Deep understanding of Agile principles
• Demonstrable experience guiding a team as a Scrum Master leading a
product to release
• Willingness and ability to deal proactively with issues as the arise
• Experience in an Agile software development environment
• First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I)
• Demonstrated ability to work well with product management, project
management, development and testing to ensure smooth running of the team
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be a team player and work well in a collaborative environment
• Experience with a Scrum management tool (TFS, Rally, etc.)

*Secondary Skills:*

Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a
software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles,
practices, and theory.
• Experience with using TFS in an Agile environment
• Experience in the oil industry, in particular, the drilling segment
• Experience as a developer or tester in an Agile environment a plus

*Educational Qualifications*

BE(CS)
MCA

Regards: