Hi,

My name is Ruby and I'm an IT recruiter at United Software Group Inc..,
Below is an urgent requirement for our direct client.
please have a look and reply if you are comfortable.

*Designation* :: *ETL Informatica Admin*
*Work Location: :* * Chicago, IL*
*Duration: **Contract*

Required Technical Skill Set:

Data Center Support, Hardware assembly & decommissioning, Racking, Cabling,
Data Center Security

Installation of ETL Informatica

   - Application support on ETL Informatica
   - Should be able to support last 3-4 generation of informatica

   1. Must be able to

·      Lead the participate in outage calls

·      Create the Standard Operating Procedure and update the knowledge
database documentation whenever required

·      Participate in daily/ weekly/ monthly/ customer / internal meetings
and provide activities report.

·      Follow Compliance and Regulation policy of TCS and Customer

·      Understand the SLA and ensure the SLAs are met as per the TCS
agreement with customer

·      Keep the Inventory up to date for global locations

Work with offshore team and ensure deliverables are delivered on time

*Secondary Skills :*

Good understanding of Incident, Asset, Problem and Change Management (ITIL)

*Thanks,*

*Ruby Kumari*

United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: 6144143130 ext. 1107
Fax: 1-866-764-1148
*rubykum...@usgrpinc.com <rubykum...@usgrpinc.com>*

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
*USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, disability, military status, national origin or any other
characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.*