Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

Position Title: Developer- Java

*Location: *Richardson, TX

*Start Date: *ASAP

*6+ months Contract*

Phone and F2F

Onsite interview

Must be local and have Healthcare experience.

*Responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting Web or Java
applications  *

·          Gathers and analyzes requirements · Programs all or selected
components of Web or Java applications. Documents components and
applications

·          Researches, evaluates and recommends new tools and applications
for use in assigned responsibilities

·          Demonstrates rapid ability to seek, evaluate, and come up to
speed on new technologies and processes

·          Independently writes and reviews design specifications, code,
and unit tests Troubleshoots and resolves medium to high complexity
application defects

-          Requires in-depth knowledge and experience- Uses best practices
and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products
or services

-          Independently solves complex problems; takes a new perspective
using existing solutions

-          Works independently, receives minimal guidance

-          Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may
direct the work of other staff members

·         Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
other related field. Or equivalent work experience.

·         5 years of IT work experience in software development,
installation and modification in an online environment.

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related
field. Or equivalent work experience. 5 years of programming/systems
analysis experience.

*Required Tech skills *

·          Java 6 WAS 7 Struts Spring Hibernate

·          Nice to Have Skills iLog jRules or other rules engine experience
is a plus.

·          Must be proficient in P3 JavaScript, Java, J2EE, Applets, EJB,
JSP, Java Script, Servlets, JDBC, JDK, jQuery, Backbone.js, Handlebars.js,
RequireJs, Jasmin and Underscore.js

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com>*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*