Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *Data Modular\Architect* Position with my
client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary,
and availability date.

*Requirementdetails:*

*Title               :* *Data Modular\Architect*

*Location       :* *Schaumburg, IL*

*Duration       : 6-12+ **months*

*Rate*               *:* *Market *

 Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Please share me H1B Copy With Resume*

*Primary Skills**:*  *Data Modular\Architect*

*Responsibilities:*

1. At least 10+ years of experience in Hands on experience in Data
Architecture implementation, Data Modelling, Data Governance and standards

2. Should have at least 3+ years good modelling knowledge on AWS Redshift
with project experience of AWS platform.

3. Critical thinking, problem solving skills capable to drive execution,
management of SLA commitments and exceptional team results.

4. Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, confidence and
ability to interact in a highly matrix environment.

5. Strong proactive client management systems and technology deliveries and
influencing at the senior-most levels in the organization.

6. Ability to manage and resolve roadblocks to allow team progress.

7. Ability to lead technical teams

8. Capability to work on multiple project environments to drive the overall
customer strategy to delivery. Performance focused, including analysis,
typical issues including data integration challenges/solutions and high
level knowledge of dimensional analysis / design concepts

9. Ability to work across the technology silos to formulate high level
designs with project team, assist team to diagnose issues and perform
trade-off analysis

10. Ability to strongly involve into proposals and estimations on DW and BI
areas

 Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@aesinc.us.com    ||| www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.