Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at Next Level Business
Services, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional
with experience in ORACLE APPS. This experience is relevant to one of my
current openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please
send me resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com

*Position:- ORACLE APPS (EBS) DBA*
*Location:* *Northfield, IL*

*Role& Skills: *

This is ORACLE APPS (EBS) DBA position at client location. Person is
supposed to take transition from existing support person and work into
secondary support mode once transition is completed.

Person Should work with offshore DBA and bring him up to speed.

Documentation is utmost priority during transition period

APPS DBA should suggest best practices that can be implemented to improve
overall stability of system

Mandatory Skills: Oracle Apps DBA, should be familiar with production
support activities, cloning , Oracle RDBMS. EBS R12.1 version is preferred,
SOA admin

Experience: 5+ years

Regards
*Vikas Malik*