*Hello,*

Hope you are doing good!

This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.

I am reaching you out for the below role, please go through the description
and let me know your available consultant.

*Please share resume at prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com
<prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com>.*

*Title: SAP OTC – SD/VMI/SNC Functional*

*Location: Saint Paul,  MN *

*Duration: Long term*

*Interview mode: Phone/ Skype*

*Job Details:*

Looking for an SAP OTC – SD/VMI/SNC resource.

SD - Sales & Distribution

VMI - vendor-managed inventory

SNC - Supply Network Collaboration.

Experience with all modules are preferred. Doesn’t need to be a SNC expert
though.

This is 2-3 year engagement for the right resource.

Thanks & Regards

*Prashant Kumar*

Technical Recruiter

1700 Part St, Unit 212