Hi,

Hope you are doing well today!

We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below

*Title: Java/Oracle ADF*

*Location: SFO, CA(Local resumes only)*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Client: Delta Dental*

•             Minimum of 5 years solid hands-on development experience in
Oracle ADF 11g with strong Java/JEE background.

•             Must have design experience with good documentation skills
and a good understanding of common ADF architecture.

•             Must have fair to solid performance tuning experience of ADF
applications on WebLogic server; understand ADF coding best practices,
common pitfalls, and design pros/cons.

•             Need to have a good understanding of ADF UI layout basics,
with experience in Javascript, jQuery (or similar javascript library), HTML
and CSS

•             Ability of quality peer code reviews with fair to solid
troubleshooting/analytics skills

•             Ability of deep and comprehensive understanding of the
applications functional and non-functional requirements.

•             An appreciation of user centric development

•             Ability to quickly build trusted relationships and thrive in
a client site environment - prior experience working on production support
a must

•             Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or
equivalent experience

•             Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to
travel to client sites.

•             Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented

While not required, the below qualifications would set you apart from other
candidates

•             Past experience in leading ADF application
design/development/deployment

•             Minimum of 1 full life cycle of delivery of Oracle WebCenter
Portal 11g Framework application

•             Experience with Oracle WebCenter Content and integration with
WebCenter Portal

•             System administration, tuning, configuration of WebLogic
Server & OHS (Oracle Http Server)

•             Experience with JSF and understanding of the entire JSF
lifecycle with background on any JEE framework

•             Experience with Agile and working with the concept of Sprints
and iterative development

•             Experience with GIT and Atlassian tools (i.e. JIRA)

•             Experience with scripting builds and deployments using Ant,
Maven, Jenkins, and other common, open source tools

•             Familiarity with HPQC (HP Quality Center)

*We need the below documents for all the delta dental submission and as
well as for this candidate asap..*

Along with the Resume ensure that the vendors are supporting with LinkedIn
profile of the resume – that way we can stop Fabricated resumes to some
extent.

Photo ID: Passport OR Driver’s License.

Visa Copy : - Check if it is OPT OR H1B.

If H1B: Ensure which year he got the H1B approved. –

If the H1B is approved in 2015 OR 16, check with the consultant is a MS
graduate who got his H1B 1 year back.

Do not accept any resume without SKYPE ID’s. Mention to the consultants
that F2F interview is MUST.  This will filter at least 70% of the cases for
you.

Do Not accept any resume which beyond 1988 DOB. As they might be Faking
their resume.

For a resource to have minimum 5 yrs to 7 yrs of experience he should have
born before 1988.

DOB

1988

10th Standard

2003

Intermediate OR +2

2005

Engineering OR any other Degree

2009

Masters

2011

Thanks & Regards

Lucy

Technical Recruiter

*(W)* : +1-248.565.4747-x-194* (**F)*  : +1-248.254.7211

Email id / Gtalk : l...@tekshapers.com <ave...@tekshapers.com>

Tekshapers Inc. –  WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

E-mail is the best way to reach me

Note: We are through tier-1 vendor.

P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.