*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*

*Role: Android Developer Location: San Francisco, CA Duration: 3-6 months *

*Job Description:*
This team does not work on long project timelines, we are crafting and
building a wide array of experiments, prototypes and products in our
studio. While we work on a wide array of technically complex, high polish
work yet we don’t have a burn-out culture. There are no 14 hour days here –
we believe in a stable work environment, finding balance to keep our team
happy and creative.

The Team:
We believe in this new medium in need of exploring its strengths and
weaknesses. We believe there is no better way to explore this exciting
medium than to focus on an industry with concrete needs. The Creative
Technology Group is Client’s in-house team devoted to exploring emergent
technology through experimentation of its applicability in daily life and
what forms it shall take. We are interested in exploring the intersection
of human need and technological capability to define the bleeding edge of
innovation.

*Responsibilities:*
- Converts specifications about business problems into programming
instructions. Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and
runs tests; revises as necessary.
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development
and implementation of application systems.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding,
testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system. Maintains
records to document program development and revisions.
- Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.

*Basic Qualifications:*
- Bachelors Degree
*5 Years experience in Mobile development experience in Android Studio*

* You have shipped at least one passion project into Google Play store You
have shipped at least three group/team projects in your career (preferred
mobile) 1 Year experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects - 2 Years
experience in Application Development using Java, JEE, Linux - Strong
analytic capability - Strong oral and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications:*
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
4 Years experience as Senior Developer
3 Years experience in Xcode/Swift development
- Familiarity with commercial banking concepts is desired

*Thanks & Regards Mayank Tripathi*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Phone: 408 459 3740,
Fax: 408-608-6088 <408-608-6088>*

*Email: mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*GTalk/YM:  mtripathi.recruiter MP Please consider the environment before
printing this email. *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*