Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at Next Level Business
Services, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional
with experience in *Big Data.* This experience is relevant to one of my
current openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please
send me resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com

*Position:- Big Data Architect*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Role& Skills: *

Onsite • Years of experience : Overall 10+ years Detailed job description

Skill Set:

• 10+ years of software development experience using multiple computer
languages. Experience building large scale distributed data processing
systems/applications or large-scale internet systems (cloud computing).

• Hands on experience on setting up the new Horton Works environment on
Virtustream

• Strong foundational knowledge and experience with distributed systems and
computing systems in general. Hands-on engineering skills.

• Experience with a range of big data architectures, including Open Stack,
Hadoop, Pig, Hive or other big data frameworks.

• Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data
stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or
libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout).

• Strong interpersonal communication skills.

• Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals.

• Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical
skills

• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, higher degrees
preferred

*Vikas Malik*