*Position: Quality Engineer*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*PHONE AND SKYPE*
*NEED A CANDIDATE WITH recent medical device work experience*
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
· Design, create, verify/validate routine and adhoc reports regarding
various aspects of
complaint activities to a multitude of different departments located in
· Designing and maintaining SharePoint sites that are related to Post
(PMV) Activities. Information loaded to the site is used by the department
material, so up-to- date data is essential.
· Build and maintain Access databases used for monthly and adhoc reporting
· Develop and maintain tools for use by business operations where they can
pull data on
demand and tools to assist in their analysis of business operations
· Suggest and implement system improvements based on user requests
· Provide training and administer the Complaint Tracking System (CTS) or
developed within the team
· Generate T-SQL and Access queries, charts and perform analysis of
complaint data in
· Monthly metrics
· Corporate metrics
· Product Quality Improvement Teams
· Provide technical support to projects related to CTS, as required.
· Support MITG-wide PMV Analytics improvement projects, as required.
· Generate/develop trend reports
· Participate in process improvement projects such as:
· Complaint tracking system improvements
· Provide backup support for other CTS administrators.
· Provide backup support for the corporate monthly metric report
· Assist with various Analytic projects (i.e. data mapping, validation,
· Education: Associate Degree or 3+ years of experience in a similar role
· Data management: 2+ years in a data management, statistical, and/or
analytical role in
medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology or healthcare. Candidates
management, statistical and/or analytical experience from other industries
· Project Management: Small scale project management
· D/B Management: Familiar with T-SQL, Access, Business Objects
· BI Tools: Familiar with BI software/tools such as Tableau, TIBCO
· Query Writing: Advanced level building queries in Access, SQL or in
· Excel Experience: Solid background with standard formula building, nested
standard calculations, Vlookup, Hlookup, charting/graphing, pivot tables
and can build
advanced formulas (macro knowledge is a plus)
· System Validation: 2+ years’ experience validating systems, writing test
preferably in a regulated industry such as biotechnology or healthcare
· SharePoint: Working knowledge of SharePoint sites and is able to build
for collaboration and documentation purposes. InfoPath experience a plus.
· Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Visio
· Have the ability to write work instructions in an easy to understand
manner for the non-
· Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
· Must be a team player – willing to work with other departments and
· Excellent documentation and communication skills.
· Attention to detail and a commitment to quality work
· Detail oriented and highly organized
· Excellent customer service skills
· Requires some direction but then is able to work with minimal supervision
· Programming experience a plus
· Knowledge of quality control concepts a plus
· Knowledge of the FDA Quality System Regulations and ISO Quality System
· Post-Market Vigilance/Surveillance and/or Patient Safety/Risk Management
*--Thanks & Regards,Vikas Kumar Singh*
*Okaya InfocomEmail: vikas.si...@okayainc.com <vikas.si...@okayainc.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.