Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Scrum Master*

*Contract: 6months*

*Any Visa*

*Wilmington,Delaware *

*Face to Face required *

Required Skills:

• 3+years experience with enterprise level Agile tracking system(s)

• 3+ years experience in support of a large customer facing web application

• Management of more than one significant project at a time

• Stakeholder management skills are essential as the role requires daily
interaction with a matrix of global key business/technology stakeholders
and influencers.

• Written and verbal communications with senior stakeholders and project
teams are required at varying levels of complexity and detail.

• The ability to facilitate complex change programs across multiple
business units with competing priorities, to ensure consistency to
control/risk agenda

• Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders

Also:

• Experience with supporting or delivering end to end enterprise solutions

• Certified Scrum Master

• Certified Product Owner

Responsibilities

• The role requires the ability to stretch existing practices to affecting
organizational and cultural change across a large, complex organization
while maintaining a balance of meeting increasing regulatory and control
requirements.

• Assist the BSA in dependency tracking across several verticals and
impediment removal across the various teams resulting in collaborative
communication techniques and faster speed to market delivery of stories,
features and epics

• Aid in ensuring the team continues to grow to agile maturity by taking
ownership of impediment removal.

• Facilitate meetings with the Product Owner, Stakeholders, Executives,
Technical and Development Leads to prioritize the roadmap, provide sprint
progress updates and communicate impediments.

• Coach stakeholders on scrum methodologies including effective ways of
communicating with scrum teams and aligning the roadmap and requests with
IT sprint cadences.

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*