My name is Ruby and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at Dominion Technology..,
Below is an urgent requirement for our client.
*Position: **Sr. .NET Developer*
*Location: **Detroit, MI*
*Position: Contract/USC Only*
*In-Person Interview (1st PS… client will pay for the flight fares)*
*Essential Job Functions:*
· Analyzes technical aspects of development projects.
· Writes program code to meet development request.
· Tests and documents program code.
· Works with end user, when required, to understand request or
· Resolves system issues and responds to suggestions for
· Responsible for communicating and monitoring compliance with
· Follow standards and processes for software development lifecycle.
· 3+ years’ programming experience with technologies such as: VB.NET,
C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF
· Demonstrated experience with Web servers, web services, portals
and reporting tools such as SQL Reporting Services.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to find creative solutions to solve problems while
staying within practice guidelines.
· Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
*Dominion Technology Services Corp*.
3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300,
Richmond, VA 23233, USA Direct: 804-410-0066, Ext-116
[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CCEC61.7870C120]"Certified
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.